Monday 5 March 2018

Fast Cat


    Lucifer, our cat gets very jealous every time we start paying attention to our dog Skye, and since I talked about Skye in yesterday’s blog, I thought I’d better talk about Lucifer today.
    Yesterday I cleaned out Lucy’s litter box and then brought it back into the house.  I laid it down in its place on the floor and before I could even get my coat and boots off, she was going in to use it.  I don’t know if she just had urgent business or whether she was just trying to establish quick ownership of it.
    She often has me scratching my head when she comes in from being outside then goes directly to her litter box.  I would have assumed she would have taken advantage of the great outdoors while she was out there, instead of using her litter box.
    Cats.  Go figure.

While you are killing time, check out my paintings:  davidmarchant.ca

1 comment:

  1. Great post!I m love visiting in your blog...i will come back soon
    Plots in Ranchi

    ReplyDelete