Tuesday 20 May 2014

Robson Valley View


    We moved to the Robson Valley because we loved the mountains and the wide valley that sits between them.  Above, is one of my favorite Robson Valley views.  It shows some abandoned farm buildings amongst the fields just east of McBride on Highway 16. 
    I have taken scores of photos from this vantage point.  This one I took a couple of weeks ago.  Most Saturday evenings we go out to visit our friends, the Milnes, and we pass by this view on the way.  I always take my camera, just in case there is some interesting light illuminating the scene.  
    The gap you see between the mountains is the Raush Valley with its snowy peaks, part of the Cariboo Mountain Range.

Take a look at my photo-realistic paintings:  www.davidmarchant.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment