Sunday 22 December 2013

Another Photogenic Morning


    This morning when Skye and I headed out for our morning walk on the trail, I glanced up at the dawning sky and knew that the morning would probably avail me of some interesting photographs.  When we got down to the field by the Fraser River, the sunrise was providing a peach colored sky in the east and in the west I saw a rainbow, certainly not something I expected in mid-winter.
    I took some shots of the Fraser, and the rainbow, then we continued on through the snow and got to the pasture right below my dam, there I noticed the bright orange tops of the spruce trees--illuminated by the rising sun.  
    If you see a colorful sunrise or sunset always remember to look behind you, because often you see some magnificent lighting there too.


See my paintings at: www.davidmarchant.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment