Friday 15 March 2013

Winter Keeps Hanging On


    When I took off for my trip to Indiana, I was hoping that during my absence, Spring would start showing itself in the Robson Valley.  Maybe, some of the snow would begin to melt.  Now that I am back, and looking around, it is pretty clear that not much progress has been made.  Things are pretty much the same.  There is still about 20 inches (50 cm) of snow on the ground, some of the snow melts, but it is frequently replaced with new snow.
    Speaking of new snow, we got some more overnight, so I am about to go out and do some damage control on our driveway.  It has been getting difficult to get in and out.  
    Here is a photo I took yesterday of the snow chute on Beaver Mountain.  Everything is all grey and moody. 

My older blogs and my paintings can be found at:  www.davidmarchant.ca 


No comments:

Post a Comment