Sunday 3 April 2022

Crocus Surprise


    On Tuesday I blogged about seeing a crocus in the flower garden by our sidewalk- the first flower I have seen this year.  Yesterday I was surprised to see a patch of crocus that had unexpectedly come up in our yard.  I don’t remember ever seeing croci growing there in the 40+ years we have been living here.  The previous owners of the house did have a small flower garden there, but I would have thought that if there were crocus bulbs still in the ground, they would have shown themselves long before now.

    That is snow that your can see at the top of the photo.

    It seems all very mysterious.  Maybe in 40 years all of the 80 crocus that I planted along the sidewalk that have disappeared, will suddenly sprout up and bloom.



Take a look at my paintings:  davidmarchant2.ca

 

No comments:

Post a Comment