Sunday 5 June 2022

Horses in the Pioneer Day Parade


    After a two year hiatus because of Covid, McBride once again is celebrating Pioneer Days.  One of its big (?) events is the parade down Main Street.  The parade features fire trucks and police cars with lights flashing and sirens wailing, antique cars and trucks, a few floats, community groups marching, and riders on horses.  Yesterday, for me it was the horses that attracted me.

    I especially enjoyed seeing this young colt, following its mother through all of the chaos and noise of the parade.  It was such a beautiful young animal.  Below is another horse attraction that caught my eye.



View my paintings at:  davidmarchant2.ca

 

1 comment:

  1. The colt is indeed a cutie, but it's mom is a magnificent horse. Are there working ranches in Robson Valley?

    ReplyDelete