Friday 30 December 2022

Snow Curl


    Every day I am constantly looking around for something interesting to take a photo of, so I can blog about it.  Obviously, there are a lot of days where it is a struggle to find something.  Well this is all I could come up with today.

    I do find it interesting the way snow adheres to itself and bends rather than breaks.  Its amazing sometime to see just how big a bend can get and how far it can extend over the edge of a metal roof and not fall apart.  When that happens I usually try to break it off.   I really have to have hit it with a lot of force with a shovel to make it break apart and fall down.  I am always worried (probably needlessly considering its strength) that it will fall and hurt Kona or Lucifer.


View my paintings at:  davidmarchant2.ca


 

No comments:

Post a Comment