Saturday 3 December 2022

It's Winter


    While officially winter will not arrive for another two and a half weeks, in the Robson Valley winter is already well established.  I am not sure what the temperature actually is because I think our outside thermometer needs new batteries, yesterday and today all it displays is -25°C (-13°F) and I know it probably must have warmed up a few degrees yesterday during the day.  But whatever the temperature actually is, it is cold enough.

    My firewood pile is quickly shrinking as I keep the old wood stove full of blazing birch.  The forecast says the outside temperatures will be getting back to more normal temperatures by Tuesday.  Meanwhile we will keep the wood stove cranking out the heat.


You can view my paintings at:  davidmarchant2.ca


 

No comments:

Post a Comment