Monday 30 December 2019

A Body At Rest


    One of the perks of being retired is being able to take an afternoon nap.   Yesterday after I had finished taking advantage of that perk, I threw off the covers and got up.  Lucifer our cat who was sleeping beside me, stayed where she was and as a result was pretty much completely covered up by the duvet I had flipped off.  I noticed her, but since she seemed not to mind being covered I let her be and left the room.
    An hour later when I returned to the room I noticed that she was still snoozing away under the duvet, so I took this photo.  Looking at it, I can’t really identify much of Lucifer, but I think maybe on the right side is one of her rear paws.
    She remained this way for another hour when she finally came down stairs.

You can view my paintings at:  davidmarchant2.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment