Friday 18 June 2021

The Landscape I Love


    People live in various places for various reasons.  One of the main reasons I live in the Robson Valley is because of the ever-changing beauty of the landscape.  I love to watch the shadows cast upon the fields and mountains as the clouds roll across the sky.  I took this photo the other day when we took Kona out for a walk on Jeck Rd. 

    I am always a sucker for green and there was such an intense green in the foreground which stood out strongly against the dark shadows of the Cariboo Mountains, that I had to take a photo, even though not much else is going on.  Because I love to take photos, it’s really nice to live in a place that offers so many opportunities to take beautiful ones.


You can take a look at my paintings:  davidmarchant2.ca


 

No comments:

Post a Comment