Tuesday 22 June 2021

Fox Keeping To Its Regular Schedule


    I keep a pretty regular schedule: I get up, eat, then after breakfast I drive Kona down for a walk in the park.  It seems that the neighborhood fox keeps to a regular schedule too, because our schedules always seem to intersect as I drive home from the park.  Numerous times now I meet the very young fox trotting down the road with breakfast in its mouth.  

    I drive really slowly and the fox just keeps going down the road until my car gets right across from it (that black blur in the lower right hand corner of the photo is my car’s side mirror), then the fox ducks into the bushes on the side of the road.  I sure hope the fox doesn’t get hit by a car because it always seems to be on the road.


You can see my paintings at:  davidmarchant2.ca


 

No comments:

Post a Comment