Saturday 16 January 2021

Look What Arrived Yesterday


    Yep, that’s another guitar strap.   If you haven’t read my blog of Jan. 8th you probably don’t know what all of the fuss is about, but after I ordered two (and my wife another one) I received a fifth guitar strap yesterday.  I am not sure why.

    I am beginning to think if you look at something online, it automatically comes.  I will have to wait for my credit card bill to see if I have bought all of them or whether some of them are just “freebees”.  I had enough instruments for the first four, and even though I don’t really need this fifth, I guess I can put it on another guitar I have that I rarely use.


View my paintings at:  davidmarchant2.ca


 

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I don't see you wearing any of them out so you would need another one.
    Will it fit any other instrument...like say an accordian or something else you want to try?
    I think someone is pulling your leg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can also say, I laughed out loud when I saw the picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't know how much this tickles me.
    I think maybe you should just wear it around town as a bandolier, a belt or headband.

    ReplyDelete