Thursday 6 August 2015

A Good Day to Go to Prince George


    Prince George is the urban center that is close to Village of McBride (135 miles, 217km).  We make the trip about once a month to stock up on supplies.  It is not something I look forward to because it means that five hours of the day is spent just driving.  That seems like a waste of a day to me.  
    Yesterday we had to go up to Prince because Joan had a checkup with the doctor that did her hip replacement.  I wasn’t really very eager about going until I woke up.  It was pouring rain in McBride, the radio reception was gone (again) and we had no internet (again).  Suddenly it seemed to me that  making the drive to PG was not such a chore, since there was not much I could do at home.

Visit www.davidmarchant.ca to view my paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment