Saturday 27 April 2019

Putting It Off To Another Day

    We were planning a drive up to Prince George today, so we got up early.  We needn’t have bothered, because outside a snow storm had just begun.  Since there was nothing really urgent that we needed in Prince we postponed the trip until next week.  Making the two and a half hour drive up to PG is not much fun anyway with all the trucks and maybe animals on the road, and snow makes the “no fun”  even worse, so it’s at home we will stay today.

View my paintings:

No comments:

Post a Comment