Monday 19 September 2016

Jervis Road: Fall in Both Directions


    Yesterday afternoon was gray and drizzly and I grumbled when Joan suggested that we should go out and take a walk.  I relented though and I was glad I did.  By the time we got to Jervis Road, our destination, the cloud was breaking up and sunlight was beginning to paint the yellow aspens in strokes of highlight.
    While fall has not officially arrived on the calendar, it has arrived in the Robson Valley and the autumn colors are now at their peak.  I ended up taking 32 photos yesterday, and we saw another photographer out driving around doing the same.
    The photos I am showing today were both taken as we walked down Jervis Road.  They show the road in both directions.


To view my paintings go to:  www.davidmarchant.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment