Wednesday 24 April 2013

"Birch Bark" Finished

    I painted the last square of “Birch Bark” a few days ago, but then I spent a few hours touching up and repainting a few areas.  I added darkness along some edges to make the bark “pop out”, and look a bit more 3-dimensional.  I think I am done now.  
    I began the painting on November 25, 2012.  In total, it took me 106 hours to paint this picture.  It is my 42nd painting.  I haven’t yet decided what I will paint next, but when I do, I will, you will be able to follow my progress on the “Current Work” section on my website, located at

No comments:

Post a Comment