Friday 19 May 2023

Pet Hair Removal


    I would never accept advertising on my blog, but every once and a while I find a product that works exceptionally well, and feel like I should help people out by telling them.  

    Our dog Kona sheds like crazy, and likewise, there is Lucifer our cat who also drops her fine fur like crazy.  We have a dark carpet in our living room and we constantly see tufts of cat fur on it.   Because of the problem we bought a special vacuum cleaner that was rated highly because of its ability to pick up pet hair, but it struggles, even with the hair sitting on the surface of the carpet and there is a lot of hair down there that you can’t see, because it has worked its way down into the carpet fibers.

    I bought this Mougutou Pro Hair Remover from Amazon for $16.  I had my fingers crossed that it would work and I have been very impressed with it.  I has very small teeth, that when you rake it across the carpet will pick up all of the pet hair you can’t see.  

    The photo shows some of the hidden pet hair in a section of the carpet.  The area above was raked and the are below the hair was not.  Except for the visible particles, you can’t really see the difference, but there are a lot of pet hairs in the area below that are hidden beneath the surface of the carpet.

    It works on other things beside carpets.  The one disadvantage of thing is that you do have to get down on your knees to work the area of the carpet, which is time consuming, but it will clean up all that unseen fur.

    If you have problems with pet hair, this tool is certainly worth the $16 price.  Unlike other pet hair products, like rollers, you don’t have to continually buy replacement sticky pads.


View my paintings:  davidmarchant2.ca

     


 

No comments:

Post a Comment