Sunday 23 April 2023

Cat Cave



    Every morning when I go upstairs to paint, Lucifer our cat, bounces up the stairs behind me and jumps up into her cat cave to snooze the morning away.   The cat cave was an accident.  The old quilt was damp after being washed and so I draped it over two chairs to dry.  Lucifer was intrigued, jumped up into the dark area beneath the quilt, liked the ambiance, and laid claim to it.  That was probably two years ago, and it has been her “go to” morning spot ever since.

    I obviously, just let the quilt on the chairs remain untouched, and now that I have taken a photo of it, I am somewhat embarrassed to see all of the cat hair hanging on it.  I guess I need to do some maintenance, but I will have to wait until Lucifer is done with her nap.

    Below is a photo of Lucifer, all curled up in her cave, and somewhat peeved that I disturbed her by trying to take a picture.

 


View my paintings at:  davidmarchant2.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment