Thursday 23 February 2023

Already?



    It looks and feels as though we are in the depths of winter, so you can imagine my surprise when I walked into our hardware store and was confronted with this big display of garden seeds.  It just didn’t feel right.  I know that in a month, I will have to plant my tomato and chili pepper seeds in order to get them started so that when things outside do warm up, they will be ready to plant in the greenhouse, but even that doesn’t seem right, because there will still be snow on the ground.

    Even though I might eventually buy some of these seeds now displayed, I can’t make make myself do it now because with all of the snow and cold outside, consciously I spring feels too far away.

    The photo below shows what it looked like outside the hardware store.

 


Take a look at my paintings:  davidmarchant2.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment