Wednesday 3 March 2021

My Mini-Show at the Museum


    As you no doubt know, I paint every day.  I have a lot of paintings in my house that no one sees, and that is not very motivating for a painter.  Luckily, I will be having 6 of my paintings on display now at the Valley Museum in McBride.  The museum is having an exhibition about agriculture in the Robson Valley and to augment that exhibition, I will have some of my paintings of garden produce hanging on a wall.

    Of course with the virus, the museum has not been flooded with visitors, but a few do come in every day, so there will be some eyeballs on my work, (more than will see them at my house).  I am calling my mini-show “Locally Grown”.  The photo shows the paintings leaning against the wall, as I was about to take them to the museum.


If you can't make it to the museum, you can still see all my paintings at:  davidmarchant2.ca


 

1 comment: