Friday 26 July 2019

Family Tour


    The reason I have been delinquent in posting my blog of late is because my cousin and her family drove all the way from Tennessee to give us a visit.  That meant that I had to assume the role of tour guide and show them some of the sights of the Robson Valley.
    One of the things I always like to show off is our waterline.  The fact that we get all of our water directly from a nearby waterfall is usually of interest to people, so I got our visitors to make the short hike with me down the road, then start climbing up the slope to get to the spot where our culvert sits on the falls and collects our water.
    When we got back home for our evening meal our visitors were eager to sample the water they had just seen cascading over the long rocky waterfalls.

See my paintings at:  davidmarchant.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment