Saturday 6 August 2016

What Could This Be?


    The other day when I went to the post office to pick up the mail and found a card in our post office box that said I had a parcel.  The previous week I had ordered a new electric toothbrush so I figured that must be what had arrived.  I gave the card to the postmistress and she walked into the back room and came out carrying a huge big cardboard box (see photo above).
    I wracked my brain trying to figure out what it could be in the big box.  It wasn’t heavy.  I couldn’t think of anything that I had ordered or imagine anything that anyone would send me that that could be so big.  I took the box, drove home and quickly opened it to see what was in it.
    Amazingly, it was my electric toothbrush.  Talk about excessive packaging.  Below is what was in the giant cardboard box, beside a lot of stuffing to protect it.


Check out my paintings:  www.davidmarchant.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment