When my clock radio went off this morning, they started the weather report with news that McBride was under a “Snow Warning” with snow beginning later today with an expected accumulation of 20cm (8 inches.) As soon as we finished our morning walk, I went out to the barn and shop to gather up all the things I would need in order to deal with that possibility.
In one load I carried all the snow shovels and snow scoop down to the house. They were all covered with dust and cobwebs, then went up and got my felt-pack boots.
This morning the temperature was just at the freezing point. At present it has climbed to +2 C (35F) and a heavy fog has moved in, so think that I can’t see the end of the pond.
I guess now all I am left to do is wait and see if the dump of snow actually happens.
I paint every day, you can see all of my paintings at: www.davidmarchant.ca