Tuesday 2 July 2013

Cat Sandwich


    Last Wednesday I sprained my ankle, so I have been hobbling along ever since.  In order to speed my healing, Joan stacked two pillows on the couch, so I could lie there and elevate my leg.  
    I was doing that last night as I was watching some television.  Lucifer, our cat was lying above me on the back of the couch.  When I got tired of being in that position, I went over and sat in a chair.  The cat noticing that the pillows were now vacant, decided to move in and take possession.
    She walked up to the pillows, situated herself on the lower one, then worked her way in between the two soft cushions.  Once she had successfully sandwiched herself in, she lowered he head and took a nap, reveling in the snuggly comfort.

Visit my website to view my paintings:  www.davidmarchant.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment