Thursday 8 June 2023

Guest Blog, by Kona


    I was incensed when I read in yesterday’s blog about how Lucifer has been getting a “smorgasbord” of special food.  What in the world is going on?  

    I am the dominant pet in the house and if anyone should be getting fancy food, it should be me.

    I immediately voiced my indignation with my masters and whether it was the sharp logic of my arguments, or whether it was just them getting tired of me nagging them about it, doesn’t matter; in the end, they did finally come through and give me some exciting food to eat.

    As you can see in the photo above, they are feeding me some chunks of steak, off of their own plate!

    From now on I will be monitoring this blog carefully to make sure that they are not secretly giving Lucifer any other special treatment.


View David's paintings at:  davidmarchant2.ca


 

1 comment:

  1. Bravo, Kona, bravo! I vote for more Kona entries. However, Kona, be careful. Your master may try to slip you some of that Beyond Meat. You are an omnivore, yes, but you gotta put your paw down if he slips you fake meat.

    ReplyDelete