Sunday 10 October 2021

White Stuff Falling From The Sky


    I’m not sure how well this is showing up on the photo, but we are getting some snow.  It really can’t decide if it wants to rain or snow, so it keeps switching back and forth.  I don’t think there is any danger in any of the snow sticking to the ground, but I am still going to consider this our first snowfall of the year.  

    In the photo you can see about half of the firewood I have stacked.  It should be more than enough to get us through winter, although I always get nervous if we get a severe cold spell and start going through the wood rapidly.  

    As I write this, the snow has now stopped and there is just a few raindrops falling.  It’s pretty changeable out there today.

You can see my paintings at:  davidmarchant2.ca
 

No comments:

Post a Comment