Tuesday 5 October 2021

More Robson Valley Autumn


    It is not a very inspiring day; all cold, overcast, and wet.  This morning I took the car into town to get my snow tires put on, its that time of year.  Yesterday when we got up the temperature was 0° C (32°F), so things are changing.

    On a dull miserable day like today, I thought I would revisit some of the beautiful colored trees that we saw a few days ago.  The photo above shows Beaver Mountain sporting an obvious snow line.  The Aspen trees are a brilliant yellow even with the dull sky.  All those leaves are not long in the world, but they are sure enjoyable while they last.  This blast of color will have to see us through all of the grays and whites of winter.  


Take a look at my paintings:  davidmarchant2.ca


 

No comments:

Post a Comment