Thursday 11 May 2017

Spring Aspen Green


    The Robson Valley is now in the midst of one of my favorite periods for landscape photo taking.  It is when the trees first leaf out in the spring.  The yellow-green of the new leaves is the perfect contrast for the blue, and still snow-capped mountains.  It has been frustrating seeing this happen without my trusty old camcorder (I took this photo with my older model iPhone).  
    I find it really difficult to use the iPhone for photos.  First of all, when you are out on a bright day, you can’t really see much in the dark screen, then when I hold the thing up to take a photo, if it is a zoomed-in shot, the scene in the screen is shaking so much, I am never very confident how well the photo is going to turn out.
    I did order a new camcorder online, and if the tracking information is accurate, it should arrive in McBride today, and I can’t wait to try it out.

Check out my paintings:  www.davidmarchant.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment