Tuesday 17 January 2017

Digging Out


    The cold air we had for so very long has been slowly breaking down with rain now forecast for tomorrow, but before She was willing to give us any above freezing temperatures Mother Nature gave us a blizzard overnight.  We got a snow dump of between 4 and 8 inches (10 and 20 cm) depending on where you measure (the wind caused a lot of drifts).  
    Anyway I spent the morning with my snowblower, clearing the driveway.  Once done I was so exhausted I had to spend some recovery time in bed, and I am just now getting around to doing my regular morning activities, although I am not going to get around to painting my square.
    I am not looking forward to rain.  That will turn my driveway to ice.

Look at my paintings:  www.davidmarchant.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment