Yesterday afternoon, I happened to glance out of the kitchen window and discovered that the mother black bear and her cub were back after a few day’s absence. This time they were up by my shop and the mother bear was very curious about what was inside. Before I was able to get my camera, she actually stood up vertically in front of the door, like she was going to open it and walk in.
I know why she was interested in what was inside my shop, because that is where I had stored all of the apples, I had recently picked from our two apple trees.
Again, I felt bad about depriving her and her cub some of the apples, because I know they need to bulk up before they start their winter hibernation, although they do seem to look pretty healthy at present. If only they wouldn’t trash my apple trees.
You can see my paintings at: davidmarchant2.ca
No comments:
Post a Comment