Thursday 29 February 2024

Overnight Snow


    We got about 5 inches (13 cm) of new snow overnight, and that added to the 5 or so inches already on the ground is starting to make things look like one of our normal winters, although the snow on the ground is still far below where it should be.  I had to get the snowblower out yesterday to clear the driveway, and as soon as I have this blog posted, I will go back out, crank up the snowblower, and clear the driveway again.  

    The snow that fell overnight was light and fluffy, a texture sort of like goose down, not like the heavy wet snow that falls when the temperature is just a bit above freezing.   When it is fluffy like this, it doesn’t take me much more than an hour to do the snow blowing.


View my paintings:  davidmarchant2.ca


 

No comments:

Post a Comment