Sunday 18 February 2024

Beautiful Water


    I am pretty sure that one of the reasons our waterline froze weeks ago, was because we just didn’t have a strong enough flow going through it.  Now that we have the water flowing through it again, I have made sure that the flow is strong.  Some of that flow drains into my pond, and it was good to see that water is again flowing out of the far side of the pond, reassuring me that the waterline flow is working.

    Open water can be quite beautiful, and the other day as Kona and I walked around the pond, there at the outflow, the water was reflecting the sky and clouds like a mirror.  I was struck by its crisp beauty.  Here are two photos that I took of the outflow. 



View my paintings at:  davidmarchant2.ca

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment