Tuesday 20 February 2018

Everything Happens on the Same Day


    I took the photo yesterday when we drove up to Prince George.  It shows sunlight on the snow-laden trees at the Slim Creek Rest Area, and has nothing to do with what I am going to blog about.
    I live a very simple, unexciting life, which is the way I like it.  I do have some outside activities that occasionally occur, and I am always surprised at how often they end up being clumped-up and happen on the same day.  Today is one of those days.
    At 10:00 I have to meet with a couple of people on the Museum Society Board about creating a map of McBride showing some of the historical sites in the village.  Then at 10:30 I have my writing workshop that lasts until 12:00.  I immediately afterwards I have to get to a meeting with a handful  of others to decide how to disperse grants to community organizations, using the funds generated from the Dunster Community Forest.
    All this activity throws a monkey wrench into my normally quiet mornings at home.  Of course this being Tuesday means I have one more activity--our Tuesday Night Jam Session, something I look forward to all week.  Things slow down somewhat during the rest of the week although I do have a meeting tomorrow night with FHA, our environmental group in Dunster.


You can view my paintings at:  davidmarchant.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment