Thursday 18 January 2024

A Little Help From My Friends


    While you take a look at the pink morning sky we had today, I would just like to express how fortunate I feel because of all the generous friends we have that have offered help us while we are dealing with our water woes.  We have been offered, showers, laundry, and water for our containers.  The offerings have been many and we have to figure out some kind of schedule so we can spread out the services, because we don’t burden any one person too much.

    One of the things I like about living in a village is the sense of community that it provides.  We know the local shop owners and many of the residents of all ages.  Living in such a small isolated place means everyone has had to deal with the same problems, and as a result, everyone really goes out of their way to help others.  

    It’s a good feeling.


You can look at my paintings:  davidmarchant2.ca


 

No comments:

Post a Comment