Sunday 10 September 2023

No Clouds, No Smoke


    I thought I would take a break from my “ 1987 Travel Journal” blog entries to celebrate the really beautiful days we have been having.  It seems like it has been so long since we have had such perfect smoke-free days and a crystal clear sky.  The temperatures have been in the mid-20°C (70°F) range and the trees are starting to display yellowing leaves, which are beautiful against the deep blue sky.

    With such glorious weather it is hard to worry about the very dry weather we have experienced both during the spring and the summer, and that is certainly problematic, but I will just appreciate the days and keep hoping for a lot of precipitation during the fall and lots of snow during the winter, to get us back on track.



You can see my paintings at:  davidmarchant2.ca

 

No comments:

Post a Comment