Monday 25 March 2024

Scene From Jervis Road


    I have always found big blocks of solid color appealing, so it was no surprise that on Saturday evening at 7:00 as we drove down Jervis Road on our way to visit friends, that I just had to stop and take this photo.  There is the solid mass of dark blue of the Cariboo Mountains, the large area of yellowish-tan of the hay fields in the foreground, the uninterrupted baby blue of the sky and even the white-capped peaks jutting upward in the Raush Valley are showing areas of solid color.

    This area just east of McBride is one of my favorite scenes,  I have always loved the agricultural valley nestled in between the two mountain ranges (Cariboo and the Park Range of the Canadian Rockies).


 You can see my paintings at:  davidmarchant2.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment