Wednesday 7 April 2021

The Case of Lucifer The Cat


        The “Case” I am talking about is my electric guitar case, which Lucifer has now taken over as her own.  Before Covid closed down our weekly jam, I pretty much left my guitar case closed with the guitar in it, because I took my guitar to the jam every week, but over the past year I have just kept my guitar sitting out on a guitar stand so I can easily grab it if I want to play, and I left the guitar case open, in the event that I needed to get something out of it.

    Lucifer liked the velvety padded inside of the guitar case, and now she can be found almost daily snoozing in it.  It is sitting on a table in my room, so she feels safe from the dog and comfortable there.

                                        Take a look at my paintings:  davidmarchant2.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment