Sunday 4 April 2021

I’m Dreaming of a White Easter

 

    Actually that was not what I was dreaming of, but that is what we got.  Every time we start making a little progress on melting the winter snow, Mother Nature comes along and gives us some more.  In my mind (formed when I was a kid living in a more southern clime) I always associate Easter with daffodils, green grass, and colored eggs, but after living so long in the Robson Valley I really should have changed that perception.  Oh well, it is what it is.

    You can view my paintings at:  davidmarchant2.ca

1 comment:

  1. From home....dogwoods are showing their buds, magnolias are blooming, daffodils, crocus, redbud trees , forsythia and all are a super show of flowers this year.
    No orchid corsages at the A&P this year but the Brach's white malted Easter Eggs are around if you hunt really hard, just not at the mall candy counter along with coconut haystacks.

    ReplyDelete