Monday 10 December 2018

Where's the Snow?


    If you are living in the Interior of British Columbia, surrounded by mountains, and it’s the middle of December, you’d expect that there would be snow on the ground.  Well, not this year.  Instead of a palette of white and gray, this year everything is green and brown.   Whenever snow or flurries are forecasted, all we get instead is wind.
    I am hoping that by putting myself out there complaining, that maybe it will cause snow to fall and make me feel like a fool, but I would happily wear that embarrassment if it meant we would get some snow.

View my paintings:  davidmarchant.ca

1 comment:

  1. I really like the look of your place and area.
    Walking is easier without snow. I really like to watch it fall and walk outside while it is falling. That two track makes me curious.

    ReplyDelete