Friday 2 February 2018

Bring It On


    Last night before I went to bed I checked the weather and discovered that a “Snow Warning” was in effect for the Robson Valley.  This morning when I woke up I was a bit disappointed to discover that not much had happened overnight, everything looked pretty much like it did yesterday.  Too many times this year we have received these warning, only to get a lot of wind and little snow.
    This morning the snow warning was still in effect for today and tonight.  About an hour ago the snow started falling like it really meant it, so maybe this time it is actually going to happen.
    Of course not everyone that lives here will share my enthusiasm for snow, and I feel a real dread for those who have to drive up to Prince George today.  It will be a dangerous white hell for them, but for me, I just going to sit back an enjoy the storm through the window.

You can view my photo-realistic paintings at:  davidmarchant.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment