Saturday 8 April 2017

Need Insect Control in Riyadh?




    I always post the same blog on two sites; www.davidmarchant.ca (my personal website) and also www.davidmarchant.blogspot.ca  (a Google blogging site).  On the google site there is section for readers to respond and comment.  Every once and a while someone actually does leave a comment there.  I was notified the other day that someone had commented on my Google site and when I went to see what it was, I discovered that it was all in Arabic.
    Fortunately language is no longer a barrier thanks to the Google Translate.  I copied the comment then pasted it into Google Translate, and learned that the comment was really a spam from a pest control company in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
    Isn’t the world of commerce amazing?  Here some pest control company on the other side of the world paid someone some money so that an add was put on my blog disguised as a comment.
    No doubt the tens of thousands of readers I have in Riyadh that need pest control in their bathrooms, will swamp the Taslik Company with requests for help.  I just hope the Taslik company has installed more phone lines to deal with the deluge of calls which will result from their spam on my blog.

Check out my paintings:  www.davidmarchant.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment