Wednesday 10 December 2014

Let it Rain, Let it Rain, Let it Rain


    “Oh, the weather outside is frightful...”
    The startling winter weather we were experiencing is now just a memory, blown away by the mild, windy, and wet weather that has blown in from the Pacific.  All this wind and rain makes me now wish we were back to cold and snow.  
    The thick blanket of snow that was covering everything has been converted into a threadbare, soggy and dirty gray shroud--not very inspiring.  The driveway that I struggled to clear is now a sheet of ice, and I have used up my bucket of gravel, in an attempt to make it passible.
    Looking on the bright side, this horrible weather has enabled us to “test drive” the new raincoat, that Joan ordered for Skye.


You can see my paintings at:  www.davidmarchant.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment