Tuesday 25 May 2021

Across the Sky

    I took the photo of this unusual cloud the other day.  It stretched clear across the sky and was the only cloud to be seen.  It’s linear shape and position across the sky made me think of a contrail, but in the isolated Robson Valley those appear more like a white thread, high in the sky.   This cloud was very broad and lower in elevation.  I couldn’t get the entire cloud in the photo.  It was a strange one.

                                                        View my paintings at:  davidmarchant2.ca

 

1 comment:

  1. A jet squadron practice run ...6 might make something like that if they were one over the other or in formation similar to geese.
    I have seen contrails spread and move sideways intact in the sky .
    Maybe it was away from you but got blown your direction.
    :) Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete