Saturday 20 March 2021

Wild Rose Painting Finished


After 92 hours of painting, I have finished “Wild Rose”.  The acrylic painting is made up of 196 squares on a 28” X 28” (71cm X 71cm) canvas.  While this painting was not as visually complex as many of my previous ones, I found it difficult because of the colors.  I was hard to get the colors I wanted by mixing the paints I had.  Because I paint from the image on my iMac, and my iMac is presently in the repair shop, I don’t think I will start a new painting immediately.  I had to paint the last 10 squares on the bottom row of this painting by looking at the image on my iPad, and that was frustrating because my iPad kept going to sleep on me as I painted,


You can view all of my other paintings by going to davidmarchant2.ca
 

No comments:

Post a Comment