Saturday 13 March 2021

A Patch of Green


    The other day, after a night where the temperature dropped below freezing, the snow that still covers the ground froze enough to allow me to walk on its surface instead of plunging through with each step.  Since that was the case, I decided to walk Kona on our loop trail, that we had abandoned because of all of the snow.  
    I have mentioned before how hungry I get for color during the months of white and grey winter.  On our walk I came upon a patch of green moss amongst all the dreary subdued grays that surrounded me.  What a treat it was just to see something that seemed vibrant and alive.  Here are some shots.



                                                                                     Although I can’t presently update my website, you can still see my paintings at:  davidmarchant2.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment