Wednesday 9 May 2018

Creeping Green


    One of the things I enjoy watching in May, is the opening of Aspen and Birch leaves slowly moving up the mountain slopes as the temperatures in the upper elevations begin to warm.  You can see by the gradation of green from bottom to the top in the photo, where the Robson Valley is right now.  I truly love the light green color of the leaves when they first open in the spring.  The combination of the light green leaves, the darker blue slopes of the mountains, topped off by the bright whiteness of the alpine snow, and blue skies are a joy to see. 

You can view my paintings at:  davidmarchant.ca

2 comments:

  1. This is David Marchant, for some reason my app will no longer allow me to blog at this site. Until I can find out what is wrong you can always read my daily blog at:
    davidmarchant.ca
    Sorry, I don't know what has happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I say about today's post on the other site. I think maybe I might rather NOT get any warning about a nuclear attack, after all , what good would it do.
    Hope you get the snafu worked out. Carry on. :)

    ReplyDelete