Thursday 9 March 2017

What a Tangled Web


    There is a hidden hell hiding behind our electronic entertainment system.  I try to avoid having to deal with the tangle of wires behind our TV and stereo, but yesterday I opened that pandora’s box because I had to move it all away from the wall.  The drywall of that wall had cracks in it and we hired Todd the local drywall guy to fix it.  That meant the TV, the stereo amp, the speakers, DVD player, the satellite receiver and the myriad of wires that connect them all together had to be moved.  
    After I moved it, I did find quite a few wires that were no longer doing anything and removed them from the mix, so hopefully when it comes time to move everything back into place, the chaos won’t be quite so bad as it looks in the photo.

Check out my paintings at:  www.davidmarchant.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment