Thursday 25 September 2014

Airport Birds




     I am presently sitting in the Vancouver International Airport terminal building.  A few minutes ago I was kind of spaced out, the side effect of having to get up at 4:00 AM, so that I could catch my flight here from Prince George.  As I was staring into space, suddenly a bird flew across the room toward me.
     It was a bit of a surprise to see a bird inside flying around inside the terminal and I immediately started worrying about it slowly starving and dying.  Then it swooped down to pick up some crumbs of food under a row of seats.  I realized that I probably didn't to spend any more time worrying about its diet.  I then noticed a second bird perching in the small tree in the planter, so I guess the bird not only has food, but also companionship.


No comments:

Post a Comment