Wednesday 1 May 2013

My Speedee Mini-Show


    Speedee Printers in Prince George sells office and art supplies.  Every month they give over one of their storefront windows for artists to display their work.  May is my month.  We drove up to Prince George today, to deliver the paintings and set them up.  Then we did all of the other P.G. things, which of course, included a trip to Costco, where I got my winter tires taken off.  How is that for optimism.
    I purposely chose paintings that weren’t framed under glass because I figured the glass would cause too much reflection.  It was a good thing I did, because just the window by itself reflects plenty.
    We saw our first bear of the year on our drive back to McBride.  It was a black bear scrounging around for green grass sprouts on the edge of the road.

To view all of my paintings, go to:  www.davidmarchant.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment