Saturday 27 April 2013

The Good Side of Lucifer


    I have spent a lot of time on this blog writing about our cat, Lucifer.  I am afraid that most of the comments I have made have been negative in nature.  For sure, Lucifer can be a pretty mean cat; I have lots of scars on my hand to prove it, and she keeps our guests on guard when they visit,  but she can also be pretty sweet at times.
    She is often affectionate, and endearing to Joan and I.  Here is a photo I took the other day when I was at my desk, working on my blog.  Lucifer, could have gone anywhere in our house to take a snooze, but she chose to come to close to me to do so.  I am sure she could have found somewhere more comfortable, and she made me feel special, when she chose to curl up in my presence.

To view my paintings, go to:  www.davidmarchant.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment